Check back soon for video clips
of these presentations and more!
Link-age 2012 Annual Meeting
Link-age had another successful Annual Meeting on April 5, 2012 at the Conference Center at Northpointe in Lewis Center, Ohio. Highlights of the day included (click on links to see photos):
- An overview of 2011 events and organizational initiatives for 2012 from Link-age President & CEO Scott Collins
- Information about our partnership with CincyTech and our process to review and process exciting investment opportunities from Link-age Ventures Managing Director John Hopper
- Details on Link-age Connect, developed to provide research and consulting services leveraging the Link-age membership's core expertise in the senior space from Sue Viox, Link-age Director of Marketing and Strategic Alliances
- A brief overview of whole person wellness from Jan Montague, President of Whole-Person Wellness Solutions, Inc.
- Our two keynote speakers, Regina Holliday, a patients' rights art advocate, and Patrick Mead, a pastor and college instructor who is involved with numerous charitable efforts, stirred the emotions of those in attendance. Regina, who had been painting during the meeting presented her completed artwork to Scott Collins at the end of the meeting
And last, but not least, Link-age Awards were handed out to the following:
- John Andrews, Corp. Director of Culinary and Nutritional Services with Ohio Presbyterian Retirement Services, who received the WAVE Award (“WILLINGNESS to be an ADVOCATE and to VOLUNTEER to ENHANCE Linkage’s mission and global vision”). The receipient of this award is selected solely by Link-age staff.
- Carina Marzec, Service Coordinator from South River Landing, a New Jersey affordable housing community and a National Church Residences affiliate received the Mission Focus Award.
- Chuck Zimmerman accepted the Innovation Award on behalf of Ecumen for their nomination of the Ecumen "Idea Box".
- There was a tie for the Community Service/Outreach Award: Erica Drewry accepted for Heritage Day Center, a National Church Residences affiliate, was selected for their "Friends Helping Friends" nomination and Laura Lamb of Episcopal Retirement Homes was chosen for their Council for Life Long Engagement program.
Congratulation to everyone!