01 Apr More Virtual Activities to Combat Isolation
A couple of weeks ago we compiled and distributed a list of “virtual experiences” that could be shared with residents, employees, family, friends, customers, etc., to help with the isolation many are feeling in these uncertain times.
We received lots of positive feedback about the list, as well as some suggestions for additional “experiences”. So – we checked out some new sites and put together another list. This one contains games, exercise videos, animals, and more! Feel free to share – and feel free to provide us with suggestions for more virtual activities!
- National Institute on Aging….15 minute Sample Workout from Go4Life
- Yoga with Adriene – Slow and Gentle
- Great 20 Minute Workout for Beginners and Seniors
AERONAUTICS & SPACE
- Travel Channel – 8 Best Virtual Reality Experiences from Around the World
- Great Wall of China
- Google Earth Virtual Tours World Heritage Sites