27 Jul New Supplier Relationships – July 2020
Armstrong Nutrition Management (ANM)
Armstrong Nutrition Management (ANM) is a quality provider of clinical nutrition and food service management consulting. ANM also can assist healthcare facilities in developing water management plans for reducing the risk of Legionella.
ANM’s staff of experienced Registered Dietitians, Registered Dietetic Technicians and Certified Dietary Managers can provide the following services:
- Permanent or Temporary staff for hire – Consulting Dietitians, Dietetic Techs, and CDM’s.
- Survey Assistance / PRE-Survey Audits
- Dietary In-Services
- Food Service Management Support – AAIM (Armstrong Assisted Internal Management) – i.e., CDM Preceptorship.
Water management services include:
- Access to a team of water management experts
- Water Management Plans (WMP)
- Legionella Testing
- Review of a current WMP in place with recommendations by a former Supervisor of Surveyors.
- Flow Diagrams
The attached flyers provide more information about each of these service categories. Contact Trinity Cody, Senior Sales Representative for ANM at 724-664-0946 or email@example.com with specific questions or to schedule services.
Hydroz, an organization devoted to the science of water – specifically how it’s used and how Hydroz can help make it better. Hydroz provides healthcare-specific water coolers which are cleaner and safer for your residents and staff.
- Through utilizing 4-stage reverse osmosis technology, Hydroz systems provide unlimited quantities of pure drinking water.
- By deploying state of the art purification coolers locally, Hydroz eliminates the need to lift and store plastic bottles and jugs.
- Regularly scheduled service and maintenance is standard with all cooler rentals.
The attached flyer provides more information about their products and services; you can also click on the Hydroz logo below to view their catalog. If you have questions or are interested in having a free trial, connect with Hydroz at (833) 714-9376 or Linkfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Epik is an electronic solution that converts analog telephone lines to a digital format.
Copper telephone lines that support POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) are an aging infrastructure that is deteriorating rapidly. The FCC and major telephone providers have already started phasing out their support of analog POTS lines, pushing customers to fiber or wireless connections. Over the next few years POTS will only get more expensive and offer fewer options.
Epik solves the POTS dilemma with a simple, cost-effective solution for replacing soon-to-be out of service analog telephone lines with the EPIK™ Central Office in a Box. It works by relying on 4G LTE or an internet connection and a built-in lithium battery that is being constantly recharged by a standard 110V power outlet. On top of providing every-day connectivity, in the event of a power outage, the EPIK™ BOX delivers unmatched failover connectivity.
If you want to learn more, please contact Epik representative, Lou Lindsey; email@example.com or 502-963-6726.
Procurement Partners offers the best value in procurement automation. With an easy-to-use portal providing users a single site to place orders and process invoices for all vendors, customers can control spend and drive savings to the bottom line. Some of the key features include:
- Ordering. Orders for multiple vendors can be placed via a single site through both hosted catalog and punch out options
- Approvals. Multi-step order and invoice approval processes customized based on user, location and/or vendor
- General Ledger coding. Accurate GL coding of all invoices and the ability to split invoices across GL codes or locations
- Accounts Payable Integration. Flexible and customizable AP solution with options for APIs into an accounting platform as well as the ability to receive copies of invoices
- Budget Management. Real-time spend-to-budget visibility, alerts, and approvals, as well as an accurate forecast with comprehensive reporting and drill-down detail
- 100% Invoice Automation. Every invoice from every vendor can be captured with the ability to email, enter or import invoices into the portal as well as tools that allow any vendor to send electronic invoices to Procurement Partners
- Requisitions. Automate capital and product requests or create a purchase order for every expense at a location
Morrison Senior Living
Link-age is excited to partner with Morrison Living, the leading hospitality provider in senior living, to enhance the lives of those actively aging with living choices that are exciting, innovative, and fresh.
Morrison Living provides inspired dining, wellness, environmental and hospitality offerings that serve the diverse needs of seniors of all ages and levels of care. Each day brings the promise of new experiences with a hospitality program that is customized and personalized to fit the needs of residents.
Morrison Living takes care to ensure that every detail from the best trained hospitality professionals to the newest trends in food and design, flavor and consistent delivery on quality and artistic presentation make everyday living the best it can be. Their dedication to superior service goes beyond healthy meals and clean surroundings, and includes a commitment to internal culture and innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine care and, above all, the safety and health of residents, associates, and the community.
To learn more about Morrison Living and how they can enhance your resident experience, contact Debbie Hounshell at firstname.lastname@example.org.