14 Sep New Supplier Relationships – September 2020
To connect with these new suppliers or to learn more, reach out to Debbie Hounshell, Director of Member & Administrative Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crest Healthcare is a leading provider of a wide range of facility and clinical management solutions, along with technical support services. Historically specializing in the design and manufacturing of high quality nurse/patient call system components, Crest has been a trusted source for innovative product development and production since 1967.
Their proprietary products are assembled in their Dassel, MN facility using quality components designed by Crest engineers and manufactured by their global suppliers to exacting standards, thereby ensuring a perfect match to your system along with the security of a 1-2 year warranty. Crest proprietary products meet ISO 13485:2016 quality standards and are registered with the FDA.
Crest also distributes a broad range of high volume medical products used in the healthcare environment, offering hospital and commercial grade TVs and accessories, fall prevention and management products, mobility and transfer solutions, aids for daily living, bed and room products, lighting, clinical care and operations products. Their rapidly expanding selection of infection control solutions is focused on keeping staff and patients safe.
New Link-age partner Omnia360 offers a full scope of facility management services customized to meet your community needs, including:
- Integrated Facilities Solutions – Omnia360 can create a service packages that is right for your facility. Take a look at its integrated facility solutions for more information.
- Site-Based Solutions – Omnia360 provides a dedicated maintenance team who will take ownership and pride in facilities service delivery, allowing organizations to focus on core business. Check out the site-based solutions.
- Bundled Services – Under the bundled services option, Omnia360 can supplement your existing team and improve productivity.
- Project Management – Omnia360’s project management expertise helps organizations eliminate the need to add full-time resources to manage small- to medium-sized projects.
- Managed Services/Vendor Platforms – Consolidate, standardize and simplify your vendor relationships — everything from on-site processes to ordering and billing.